Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bicyclesoup, where have you been?

Friends, I owe you an apology. I was one of those who thought that blogs were dead. I let Bicyclesoup fade into obscurity. Why take the time to write a blog now that there is Facebrook and Twither and Geergle+ and Likedin? (Hey, read those again just for kicks. I make a funny).

What I realized was that this blog isn't about me. It's about you; the folks on the trail.
The folks on the road.
The folks that commute on their bikes.
The folks who ride fixies on a beer run.
The folks that get hit in the head by an owl on a night ride.
The folks that ride 'cross bikes in the skate park.
The folks that get to see a big fish.
The folks that were joined on a 30 mile mountain bike ride by a friendly dog that they'd never seen before.
It's about friends.

Bicyclesoup lives!

1 comment:

Jen said...

YAY Welcome back! Now I feel inclined to write on my blog again - :)